We hope everyone is staying healthy and following all the guidelines being provided to us by the CDC. With the stay at home order issued by the Governor, our Plantation Oaks Restaurant and Plantation Golf Courses will remain OPEN. We have confirmation from the Governor that golf courses are considered an essential activity, if proper social distancing is allowed. Working with the HOA here at Plantation, the BOD of the PRGC and Down 2 Earth, we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety and health of each of you. Below are some of the new adjustments we will implement here at the golf course and club houses; effective immediately.
- Pro Shop open daily, 730am-330pm-you may prepay for rounds after 330pm if you have your own cart
- Pro shop doors will remain open to allow flow of air through shop
- Please be cautious of handling any merchandise in the golf shop if you are not purchasing. The virus spreads by contact, so this should help ease the spread of the germs. Staff is available to help with any merchandise in the shop, or any questions you have.
- Putting Green is CLOSED
- Members, please email [email protected] to check in for rounds of golf, we will no longer have the sign in sheet in the pro shop
- You can call ahead to pay for rounds of golf on a credit card
- Member Account Charges will be accepted ahead of time, please email [email protected] and [email protected] with your Name, Account #, date of play and tee time
- Only 1 person per cart, no exceptions. This is a rule by the Governor.
- Recommend using Credit Card for payment, you can call ahead or swipe it yourself in the shop
- All Friday clinics are cancelled until the fall
- All rakes have been removed from the golf course
- Pins must always remain in the hole
- Inserts have been put into the hole to keep the ball from falling all the way into the cup
- Only one person at a time is allowed in the bathrooms on the course
- All Plantation golf carts must be returned to the cart barn by 6pm. This will ensure our employees have enough time to properly clean and sanitize the carts
Plantation Oaks Restaurant:
- We are trying to keep the restaurant open during these difficult times. This will help serve our community but also to help our employees have some source of revenue coming in. If you are still doing take-out elsewhere, we would appreciate the business!
- Back Patio of the Restaurant is CLOSED
- To-Go Food and Drinks Only
- If you pre-pay your order over the phone, or pay cash, we will offer curbside pick up in front of the restaurant
- Food service available Wednesday-Saturday only, NOON-630PM
- Please call 352.530.2680 20 minutes before you want to pick up your order
- Please do not leave a voice mail, call back to reach the server/bartender
- Beer, Wine and Spirits available in to-go cups with food purchase
- We recommend using a CC for payment, to reduce the exchange of cash
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during these difficult times. These rules will remain in place until further notice.
Nick Slattery, GM
Justin Mouser, Head Golf Professional
Teresa Willman, President of PRGC