• Greenskeeper’s Revenge Tournament- only 2 spots left! Don’t wait any longer, this will sell out by the end of this week!
• The restaurant continues to be open Tuesday-Saturday. Food is available for curbside pick-up or dine-in. We are still doing Liver and Onions on Wednesday from 4-730pm and Fish Fry Friday from 4pm-730pm.
Sunday-Monday CLOSED Tuesday Food Service 11-230pm Bar 11-5pm Wednesday-Saturday Food Service 11-730pm Bar 11-8pm
• Thanksgiving at the Oaks- a reminder we will be doing a noon seating and a 2pm seating for Thanksgiving. All employees will be handling the food with gloves and masks on. Guests will be called up by table to get in line for the buffet, and food and serving utensils will only be touched by staff. We are requesting that guests bring a mask and wear it while in line. Price is $25 per person and seats are filling fast! Call 530.2680 for your reservation.
• New Signs for Cranes Roost- we will soon be putting up new directional signage for Cranes Roost Golf Course. Thank you to the Greens Committee for working on this project and thanks to DTE for getting it done. We would also like to thank SignCrafters of Florida for the signs. They look great and the company was easy to work with and very affordable. SignCrafters is a local Leesburg company and we recommend their work for anything you may need done. www.signcraftersflorida.com
• Halloween Karaoke- we will be starting karaoke up again on Saturday October 31st. Jake will be back as our KJ and we encourage everyone to come into the dining room and enjoy a couple hours of singing. We will have karaoke from 3-5pm and we will have the chairs and tables spaced out appropriately. Jake will have hand sanitizer for those who will be singing and the microphones will be sanitized with Covid19 approved cleaning solution in between singers.
• Golf carts-moving forward, we will not allow golfers to take individual carts when using Golf Club carts. If you have your own cart, we will allow you to ride around. So if a 4 some is using our carts, there will only be 2 carts used. If a 4 some is using personal carts, they are allowed to use 4 carts on the course. As business is picking up, we can’t afford to let people take our carts and use it as a single. Sorry for any inconvenience, but we encourage everyone to bring a mask if they feel uncomfortable. We continue to sanitize our carts nightly and take any precautions necessary.
• Weekly Dinner Special, available Wednesday-Saturday. o 6oz Tenderloin Filet o Baked potato and veggie o $16.99
Thank you, Nick Slattery General Manager Plantation Oaks Restaurant Plantation Golf Courses