Like Us On Facebook
Resident Instructions are at the bottom of the page.
The Plantation at Leesburg active adult community welcomes you!
It's time to enjoy the resort lifestyle you deserve.
Located in Central Florida, Lake County, we have the advantage of rolling landscapes and inland protection from hurricanes and salt corrosion. Florida's beaches are a little more than an hour away to either coast. With over two hundred square miles of lakes in Lake County, it's a boaters and fisherman's paradise. You are just minutes away from local grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants and downtown Leesburg, and within an hour to Orlando shopping and attractions.
The Plantation at Leesburg offers two beautiful championship golf courses, three staffed activity centers offering over 100 activities, three pools, two fitness centers, tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, bocce, volleyball, softball, fishing, and a woodworking building.
The purpose of our Home Owners Association (HOA) website is to build a stronger community by enabling the HOA Administration, Board of Directors and Plantation residents to connect, communicate, and coordinate shared interests by:
- Providing Links to various resources
- Providing topics and articles that will educate you on important issues in The Plantation
- Providing a central source for all neighborhood communication.
- Providing the Plantation Times Newsletter
- Providing a calendar of Plantation community events.
- Keeping residents informed of safety concerns and events that may impact their community.
- Providing Classifieds: Trading Post, Advertisers, Homes for Rent, Homes for Sale by Homeowners
- Providing Information for Clubs, Groups and Neighborhoods
Plantation Resident Instructions for Registering:
- PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOG-ON UNTIL YOU REGISTER
- PUT NAMES ONLY IN NAME BOXES
- USE YOUR PLANTATION ADDRESS TO REGISTER
- IF YOU ARE A SEASONAL RESIDENT - YOUR OTHER ADDRESS IS THE 'ALTERNATE' ADDRESS
- YOU WILL BE DENIED IF INFORMATION DOES NOT CONFORM TO INSTRUCTIONS.
- Log in using your email address only and password you picked
This is our new resident (HOMEOWNERS & RENTERS) website. If this is your first visit please click the link to the the top right "log-in or register" and complete the information requested.
DO NOT PUT ANYTHING EXCEPT YOUR NAME IN THE NAME BOXES! IF YOU ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.....I WILL HAVE TO HAVE YOU EDIT THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO REMOVE IT, SO THAT ALL NAMES ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER.
If you are a homeowner or renter your membership will be approved and you will be mailed logon information. I will need to verify your residency and then you will have access to the other areas
that are for residents only. All resident information is private, password protected and will not be shared.
YOU WILL NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD TO CONTINUE TO LOGON.
To ask questions or obtain assistance using this site (e.g., posting to the Trading Post), please contact the webmaster: email@example.com
Karen Sloan, palhoa webmaster